CalfOTel XL-10 with threshold
In practice, calves often regress after relocation from calf boxes to group housing in the cowshed. This makes the CalfOTel® XL-10 the best follow-up stage after the single-calf igloos. If calves are reared outside in this system (after their stay in single-calf units) until they are three months old, you can avoid these acclimatization problems and ensure your calves have a healthy start on relocating to the cowshed. Of course, the XL-10 system has all the strengths of the CalfOTel® single-calf unit and can also be combined with an automatic calf feeder.
NEW: Compose your ideal calf housing
- Suitable for housing ten calves
- Made of fibreglass-reinforced polyester, guaranteeing a long service life and a relatively cool temperature in summer
- Excellent ventilation thanks to vents in the roof
- Fitted with lifting eyes as standard, ensuring easy relocation
- The smooth inner layer prevents bacterial growth and is easy to clean
- The system offers an ideal capacity for groups of similarly aged calves to exit and re-enter the pens
- The system offers the best possible visibility of the calves.
- The steel threshold keeps the straw in the box.
- Can be combined with your own fencing.
Box with threshold and lifting eyes.
Dimensions: (L x W x H)
Box: 245 x 450 x 200 cm
Dimensions are external dimensions/transport dimensions and may vary per product.